Monday, August 27, 2012

First Post

Hey! This is the first post of many on this blog. 
You have no idea how many names I had to type in before I found an available name. So diamond studded jeans wasn't my first choice but, hey, I could learn to love it. But the thing that really makes me mad is when a name that I really wanted was taken. So, just out of curiosity, I typed in the web address to look at the website.  There was 1 post on the website, saying "Hi" or "This is post number one" or "Testing", that was written 12 years ago. And I'm sitting there like, "Are you kidding me?".  Or, it'll be a blog written in Portuguese, but yet it has an English web address. 
ANYWAY, this blog is for girls around 12-15. It's about beauty, fashion, school, guys, family, friends, and other cool stuff. So, hope you enjoy!!